[geeks] I really don't get it ...

Mike Hebel nimitz at speakeasy.net
Tue Oct 22 14:45:48 CDT 2002

Kris Kirby wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Oct 2002, Thomas Gallaway (wireless) wrote:
>
>>When we used to do illegal raves in germany we used to cut even and not
>>make a cent. We belived in certain stuff to not sell stuff to expensive
>>so most money we made paid the bill for generator, fuel and other
>>expenses. We just did it for fun and had great success with that. 3-400
>>people/party.
>

> A hippie friend of mine gave me a really good idea on outdoor events; get
> a dieself generator and feed it homemade biodiesel. It becomes much more
> affordable if you get your fuel for freeeeeeeee.

That is until you have no place to grow the bio part of the bio-diesel.
  Or until the fast-food companies figure out that there is money to be
made in the grease that they're disposing via the owners of "veggie
van"(s).  The best bet IMHO is some sort of H2O -> Hydrogen production
using efficient solar.  That at least would produce a semi-renewable
fuel.  Until it goes mainstream for years and then mis-adjusts something
in our atmosphere.  Then again maybe by that time we'll be bred for life
in that environment. ;-)

Mike Hebel