[geeks] I really don't get it ...

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Tue Oct 22 14:40:03 CDT 2002

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002, Thomas Gallaway (wireless) wrote:
> When we used to do illegal raves in germany we used to cut even and not
> make a cent. We belived in certain stuff to not sell stuff to expensive
> so most money we made paid the bill for generator, fuel and other
> expenses. We just did it for fun and had great success with that. 3-400
> people/party.

A hippie friend of mine gave me a really good idea on outdoor events; get
a dieself generator and feed it homemade biodiesel. It becomes much more
affordable if you get your fuel for freeeeeeeee.

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR  <kris at nospam.catonic.net>  TGIFreeBSD IM: 'KrisBSD'
                    "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!"