[geeks] zoe - anyone tried it yet?

R. Lonstein rlonstein at pobox.com
Thu Oct 17 20:25:43 CDT 2002

On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 04:02:11PM -0500, Brian Dunbar wrote:
> zoe - has anyone here tried it?
>
> web site  http://guests.evectors.it/zoe/
> Jon Udell likes it -
> http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/network/2002/10/07/udell.html
>
> Billed as "google for your mailbox" - I need something here, I don't enjoy
> creating endless stacks of mail dirs, archives and rules.

Looks interesting but if you already use fetchmail, procmail,
grepmail, mutt and emacs what's the big deal?

What I'd really like to see is gzigzag develop more fully.  The
website was hosed today, I have no idea why, but the google cache (via
tinyurl): http://tinyurl.com/21xj exists. I played with an early
release and thought, "damn, this could be good."

- Ross