[geeks] OO class design question

Drew Schatt schatt at schatt.com
Thu Oct 17 14:44:10 CDT 2002

On Thu, 17 Oct 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 12:35:10PM -0700, Drew Schatt wrote:
> > Maybe you could templatize the Image::Load class?
> Oh.  Could you say more?  This sounds interesting.

What I mean is, make a template class Image, and you would only need to
create specific versions of the Image::Load function, since that would be
the only type specific version?  It's been quite a while since I worked
with C++, so you might want to look up Templates and see more info. Sorry
I can't be more specific.
	-Drew