[geeks] SSH clients for Winblows2K

Brian Dunbar Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com
Thu Oct 17 09:24:44 CDT 2002

Hey, putty is cool.  And might keep us from paying $BIGBUCKS for Exceed
(since what we really want is the telnet explorer).  I'd forgotten all about
it, since I didn't need it at my last job.

It's storing the session info in the registry.  But if I keep it on a
network drive, an access it from another system, my session info is lost.
Is there a quick n dirty method for keeping session info in a .ini file?

~brian