[geeks] Stuff For Sale

brooke brooke at gravitt.org
Tue Oct 15 22:15:36 CDT 2002

Due to some unforseen circumstances, I have to sell off most of my
computing stuff. I'll be listing everything on eBay Thursday, so let me
know ASAP if you are interested. Please respond off-list as i get the
digests.

Sun Blade 100, 384 MB Ram, 80 GB HD, Sun USB Keyboard, mouse. & SunPCI
card (with Solaris 9 Media set)

PowerMac G4 867, SuperDrive, 1.5GB Ram, 60GB HD, GeForce4 Ti , KB/Mouse

Apple Studio Display 15" LCD (ADC)

Apple Studio Display 15" LCD (DVI)

(4) PowerMac 8500 120s, various ram complement & hd.

NeXT workstation, keyboard, mouse, soundbox.

HP Sure Store 1200e AutoLoader

(2) HP SureStore 24X6 AutoLoader with magazines & tapes.

Adaptec Ultra LVD SCSI card

Apple Studio Display 17" CRT

several SCSI CD-ROM drives (an IBM from an RS/6000, a Smart & Friendly
CD-Burner, 3 Apple internal, 1 external w/o caddy)

If you have any interest, let me know.  I'm in the Atlanta area and can
be reached by phone at 678.984.1074
Thanks,
Brooke