[geeks] Re: Fujitsu Sparc hardware

Bertrand HUTIN bhutin at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 15 02:47:16 CDT 2002

Solaris Installation on Fujitsu Siemens Primepower uses the Sun Media.
I once installed some of these machines.
Processor architecture is slightly different and delivers more power
at the same clock frequency (cache is managed better)

As Sparc Consortium foundators are Sun and Fujistu, full binary
compatibility is insured.

More information here:
http://www.ftsi.fujitsu.com/services/products/primepower/solaris.html
says that the S--