[geeks] Jaguar/Wallstreet

Simeon Johnston simeonuj at indivisuallearning.com
Mon Oct 14 16:57:08 CDT 2002

This just happened on a Lombard.  It was the thingumy voltage board that
went bad.  I just had to turn the display all the way down (via the KB)
and then up again.  It seemed to effectively reset the backlight.
Probably not your problem though.
:-)

And probably won't work without controling software, which wouldn't be
part of the OS X install.

Man I'm good at discrediting my own advice.  I'm RETARDED! WOOOOOH!!!

Sim

I'd try the external monitor suggestion though.  There's gotta be a fix
for a problem like that.