[geeks] FS: Boundless/ADDS/Phase X/NCR Model 3534 X11 Terminals

Thomas Gallaway tgallaway at comcast.net
Mon Oct 14 16:54:37 CDT 2002

Hey

They are in northern Virginia. Shipping depends on how many you want
(somwhat around
10-15$ a piece but we havent figured it out jet.)
And they are X11 Terminals. If you have any machine running a X server and
an NFS and
BootP you can have those boot off the network and then give you a X session
running
of this box. You can have 1 fast machine and hook 20 of those baby's up and
have 20
people surf the web or do work on them and they use the processor of the
server they
connect to. (I hope I explained that correct)

Cja,
       Thomas