[geeks] FS: Boundless/ADDS/Phase X/NCR Model 3534 X11 Terminals

Thomas Gallaway tgallaway at comcast.net
Mon Oct 14 15:12:14 CDT 2002

Hey

We got a whole bunch of Boundless/ADDS/Phase X/NCR (they are all the same)
Model 3534
X Terminal's.
http://www.dc2600.org/stuff/xinside.jpg
http://www.dc2600.org/stuff/xfront.jpg
http://www.dc2600.org/stuff/xback.jpg

Takes standard VGA monitor and PS2 keyboard/mouse. Boots from network via
bootp or rarp and tftp. Has 32 megs of ram. Resolution up to 1600x1200x8bit.
You will get the link to download the software for those... trust me this
software was very hard to get
but we got it...
Right now we're booting them all up to make sure they work properly.

Price: $15 a pice or if you want more than 10 we can make a deal.
S&H depends on how much you want.

We need to get rid of them and we have about 100+ of them. The money
actually goes
in our new house fund :-)

Bye,
       Thomas