[geeks] 36GB Hard drives

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Oct 13 17:28:05 CDT 2002

Ryan <mattyml at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Anyone have any favorite vendors for 1" 7200RPM 36GB Ultra SCSI Hard
> drives? I need to get a pair of disks for my Ultra1, and am
> contemplating vendors. Any opinions on models and vendors?

I've never bought a 7200RPM drive from these guys, but
http://www.dirtcheapdrives.com
have excellent service, and pack everything very well.

The last drive I bought from them was 18GB U160 SCA 10kRPM Seagate
Cheatah for $139.  Admitedly higher than eBay, but they had the *exact*
drive I needed and wiould get it to me ASAP.

--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."