[geeks] How big is a pile of 40,000 PCs?

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Thu Oct 10 08:48:02 CDT 2002

> > > What about Johnny Cash?
> >
> > Johnny Cash was "outted" by Spin magazine a long time ago (late
> > 80's?) when he put out his greatest hits CD - the reviewer of
> > that (then) hip magazine couldn't say enough good things about him.
>
> I meant "outed to a whole new generation"...
>
> Johnny Cash was Very Popular long before the late 80's ;^)
>
> Lionel
>
> =====
> Lionel

	And outted in the first context has a whole different connotation
than the second version. I read that and went "Really, well I would have
never guessed." thought I was going to have to start filling my Johnny Cash
next to REM and the B-52s all of a sudden.

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org
http://www.whro.org