[geeks] How big is a pile of 40,000 PCs?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 10 06:21:31 CDT 2002

--- dave at cca.org wrote:

> What about Johnny Cash?

Johnny Cash was "outted" by Spin magazine a long time ago (late 80's?)
when he put out his greatest hits CD - the reviewer of that (then) hip
magazine couldn't say enough good things about him.

Nor can I.

Heh - the most requested CD of mine at my office is a Tom Jones
Greatest Hits CD... ;^)

> As for the Stones - I like a few of their early hits (in particular,
> "Gimmi Shelter") but overall they're no better than most bar bands.
> Luckily I like music that isn't very popular (comperably) so I can
> go see the best bands in the world for their genres at shows of a
> few hundred people, and they're really psyched when you go up after
> the show and tell them they were good...
>
> >(Name the movie I was paraphrasing).
>
> "No Ma'am, we're musicians."

Blues Brothers?

Lionel