[geeks] X server for Windows

vance at neurotica.com vance at neurotica.com
Mon Oct 7 16:40:29 CDT 2002

As long as you have all the required libraries to run your X software on
your local computer, and the remote computer has a working X server, you
can run the program on your local computer and display on the remote one.
The program you are running is the X client, and the X server running on
the remote machine is the X server.

Peace...  Sridhar