[geeks] ADMIN NOTE: Upcoming downtime (this weekend)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Oct 3 16:42:29 CDT 2002

Hey, everyone..

This machine (and therefore the sunhelp.org web pages and mailing lists)
will be down for a short period of time Saturday (10/05/02) morning or
afternoon (whenever I make it out of bed and downtown), so that I can do
some final rsyncs across the network, shut down the old server, then bring
up the new one under the same IP address as the old one.

So, no need to bombard me with "EVERYTHING'S DOWN!" emails, that I wont get,
of course, until things are *back up*. 8-)

(as part of the migration, new machine has Solaris 9, updated software packages,
etc..)

Thanks.

Bill

--