[geeks] Oh my god...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 29 13:10:18 CST 2002

--- Joshua D Boyd <jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu> wrote:
> I still would like to get some DB/2 experience someday, but I rather
> like Postgress.  I wish I knew more on the O in ORDBM.

DB/2 is available for Linux, dunno the requirements, but it could be
fun to play with...

DB/2 is great, but I haven't touched it for over 10 years - I think it
is called (or at least packaged as) Universal Server, or some similar
name... I think there is even a book on DB/2 Universal Server that
includes the database for Linux...

=====
Lionel

http://mailplus.yahoo.com