[geeks] Anyone looking for a house in the Pacific Northwest

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Nov 27 09:46:26 CST 2002

On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 10:42:08AM -0500, Bryan Fullerton wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 27, 2002, at 10:38 AM, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
>
> >Well, I rather dislike reading books my computer screen, and I want to
> >know if these people can one off bound books for $1, why do I have to
> >pay $7 for them at Borders, or whatever.
>
> I don't read books on the computer much, but do read them on my PDA all
> the time while commuting on the train.

I do that a little.  That's how I read the Harry Potter books for
instance.  I've had trouble getting through more serious material by
that method though.  Like, I had been trying to read Utopia on it, but I
got nowhere until I procured a paper copy (which I ended up having to
return before I finished it anyway, but  my paper was done).

More recently, I was trying the Illiad on palm pilot, and that was even
worse.  I wonder how George McDonald on palm would go.

--
Joshua D. Boyd