[geeks] Re: geeks digest, Vol 1 #2174 - 21 msgs

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Tue Nov 26 00:15:08 CST 2002

> >From: wa2egp at att.net
> >In ham radio, we have some unwritten rules.....stay off politics, religion
> >and a few other items, it avoids arguements (flamewars).  I think it's
> >a good idea.
> >Bob
>
> Excellent!...Sheeple...Afraid of opposing views and debate.  This I can
> work with...

Debate I'm not afraid of.  It's the waste of time debating since it has been
so ingrained in the American psychie (the sheeple) that he "stole" the
election that debate becomes ridiculous and can easily degenerate into
something that Bill will have to step in and deal with. He's got more important
stuff to do ;->

> Time to add a few more freqs to the CB range and declare large antennas in
> residential areas public nusiances nationwide!!!

Like that isn't happening?

> If you don't like the conversation (or think the 2 prime people involved
> are pathetic liberal revisionist dumbasses) just ignore it, or even waste
> your time and try to fix them, but whining about the existance of the
> conversation is just sad.

Maybe what is sad is that I tried to suggest the avoidance of a potential
problem. I apologize for that.  But I get tired of people whining about
the election.  It's done, over with, history.  What's going on now is getting
strange.  Soon, all of them are going to be telling us to wipe our butts
with the Constitution.  I think that would have happened no matter who got
elected.  BTW, I don't consider those people "pathetic liberal revisionist
dumbasses", just like most if not all of us, people who have not been
given all of the facts.  Bob