[geeks] i think i'm feeling sick....

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Mon Nov 25 23:40:41 CST 2002

On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 00:25, Chris Hedemark wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 26, 2002, at 12:13 AM, wa2egp at att.net wrote:
>
> > Hmmm.....let's see.  Dump a few million messags to his mailbox?
> > Reflect
> > all of the spam to his mailbox.  Or just a suit from each person for
> > reimburstment for using our ISP and personal equipment to make a sale?
> > That one scares the crap out of telemarketers.   Bob
>
> Won't work.  This guy has the spammiest slime working directly for him.
>   I'm sure his mailbox is well protected.
>
> How about printing off hard copies of all your spam, and mailing them
> individually to his postal address?

aah, that requires WAY too much paper, and he probably has people who
filter that crap for him.

Hmm...  Setup a website that advertises your "Single Server Mail Relay
Service", charge for it per use.  Modify your SMTP server so that when
it identifies itself, it also states that a user connecting to it agrees
to the EULA posted on the website.  Have the policy state that using the
service incurs a $1 charge for unsolicited email.  Grep your logs for
his servers, and make a bill.  Send it to him.

But then you're sinking to his level...

	-Dan Sikorski