[geeks] Re: geeks digest, Vol 1 #2174 - 21 msgs

dana at dtn.com dana at dtn.com
Mon Nov 25 12:51:04 CST 2002

>From: wa2egp at att.net
>In ham radio, we have some unwritten rules.....stay off politics, religion
>and a few other items, it avoids arguements (flamewars).  I think it's
>a good idea.
>Bob

Excellent!...Sheeple...Afraid of opposing views and debate.  This I can
work with...

Time to add a few more freqs to the CB range and declare large antennas in
residential areas public nusiances nationwide!!!

If you don't like the conversation (or think the 2 prime people involved
are pathetic liberal revisionist dumbasses) just ignore it, or even waste
your time and try to fix them, but whining about the existance of the
conversation is just sad.

Dan