[geeks] Big Geek Feet

Jonathan C Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Nov 22 14:59:24 CST 2002

On Friday, Nov 22, 2002, at 14:21 US/Central, Michael A. Turner wrote:

> 	Here is a problem I have, and I am sure other people on this list
> have, that I have big wide feet. The sort of feet that Bigfoot would
> point
> at and laugh. Specifically 14 EE size.

Same here.  I think I'm 13 EE or somesuch.

> I know about redwing, and new balance.

I haven't tried New Balance, but the pair of Red Wings I own are the
most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.  And their puncture-resistant
soles are as good for dumpster-diving as their steel toes are for
LARTing.

They're purty, too, when they're shined-up.

--
Jonathan C. Patschke
Celestrion Information Systems