[geeks] Big Geek Feet

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Fri Nov 22 14:21:41 CST 2002

	All,

	Here is a problem I have, and I am sure other people on this list
have, that I have big wide feet. The sort of feet that Bigfoot would point
at and laugh. Specifically 14 EE size. I now am in the market for shoes. I
want cool shoes, shoes that say I am an interesting human being, or failing
that say I am not afraid to make fun of my feet.
	I tried ordering from joesgarbshoes.com but they turned out to be
rip-off artists (pay upfront, no cancellations or returns, third party
website, no way to contact) and had to do a charge back after 9 weeks to get
my money back. I still want cool shoes though.
	Now do any of you have recommendations for cool shoes for people
with a clown like foot
structure. I know about redwing, and new balance. I am hoping some of you
might have a better idea. I just placed an order for a pair of spot-bilt
shoes in my size but they are plain looking. I want something to wear out on
the town. Any ideas? What do you do my fellow geek mutant brethren?

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org
http://www.whro.org