[geeks] Anybody can borrow me $10k? hehe....

Michael Schiller schiller at agrijag.com
Thu Nov 21 14:01:08 CST 2002

Thomas Gallaway wrote:

> Errrr... I'm german... My writing sucks but my talking is better I belive...
> Well then again sometimes I say "twothousand sixhundred" instead of
> "twentysixhundred" ...

Well, I don't really see anything wrong with saying either. And you do speak
much better than I would speak German if I moved there for 2 years, so you're
doing OK. Of course the big test is this: When you talk about things back in
Germany, do you refer to is as "In my country..." That's something that a lot
of South Americans do that drives my up a tree!
--
-Mike