[geeks] OED Wins! ;^)

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Nov 21 13:15:01 CST 2002

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 10:53:56PM -0600, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Nov 2002, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> > Available on CD-ROM... Close enough?
> That depends on whether it's indexed or otherwise organized to be easily
> queried.  If it's just a series of PDFs with bookmarks, it's not nearly
> as interesting.

It's indexed, but the database is not accessible apart from through the badly
written Windows application supplied.  Try as I might I have not managed to
get it working in wine, vmware or virtual pc, and I have no intention of
running a windows box just for that.

--
David Cantrell | Member of the Brute Squad | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

Oh look