[geeks] POWER5!!!!

Yuri K koroby398 at ifrance.com
Thu Nov 21 03:06:10 CST 2002

Hello Michael,

Thursday, November 21, 2002, 6:29:06 (UTC), you wrote:

MS> Minor correction, every Arabic country in the Middle East, I don't think
MS> Isreal supports terrorism against the US.

        u neva no... Seid Gesund, everybody :)

It's hard for me to understand 90%, we drunks have a different
perspective on things like these. You, born free, are not as cynical
yet extremely passive when you have all legal rights and means to act.

Nobody cared that Billy Dick who was obsessed with getting Job 1 at
any cost would take part in "Red Square Recruitment Fare" as we called
those Festivals of Progressive Youth then. That was time when you
could see "real live American" in front of you, but you'd never dare
any approach attempt cause you'd put your family in jeopardy game with
different rules. Those who would were so called "stompers", and the
Western stupidz would come back home and write an article in a local
rag about talking with "real people on Moscow streets" who when nobody
was around would boldly express their diss-whatever with Da Kremlin.

Uhu... when you wanted to express anything, even a small business
matter you'd take an excursion to Finland. And that is in *good
times*, i.e. after 1992. Before that you had to be a prima ballerina
of Bolshoi to express anything. All beer pubs were wired, and in small
coffee shops they would replace barmen on top of that when a Western
cruise ship would enter the port in my home town. You'd know that
something is going on in the port when you see extra numbers of
"watchers" by every courtyard gate. And then we had "woodpeckers" and
"swingers": grammas with grandkids and lover couples on the boulevard
right on top of that staircase some of you movie buffs may remember
from "Battleship Potyomkin". The whole PigMama Russia was wired,
cross-watched and the radio would produce the sound of jammers
beautifully. I learned about Chernobyl from BBC World Service, the
safest way to let others know was to take a cab for a small fare.
Cabbie already knew about that from somebody who had jewish relatives
in LA, and those relatives had called somebody else in Yugoslavia,
those called Bulgarian friends, etc... Cabbies also knew about night
trains with dying children they helped to bring to local
sanatoriums... Officials announced about "minor and contained accident"
on day 6 only.
stuff like that... yet we had fewer whiners and undereducated
philosopherz; the funniest game of the dangerous list was to avoid
voting. you have a single candidate from that "monolithic block of
party members and dismembered folk", red flags everywhere, they come
and knock on your door if by 6 a.m. you had not cast your precious
vote, if you were in transit on a train they would catch up with you
too. Voting with no choices was legally mandated. If you work 2 jobs
you go to labour camp, if you work 0 jobs you go the same place for
"parasitism and extenuating public dependancy".

here, where folks have all those rights they waste them instead.
There is only one currency that buys freedoms and civil rights:
blood, talk won't cut it neither will banging heads against the red
bricks.

IMO the real target is Iran, and so far they do everything right
albeit slowly. As for United Emirates of Uropp, I don't buy a word
from them, they never had a peaceful month except fo the last 50 years
thanks to stooped Russkies and Yanks who need to have a macdonalds
in kosovo otherwise they desert their posts. kosovo was a brilliant
german operation, btw, in the best tradition of Bismark.
You need to learn plannung from our German friends, they are the best
strategists after Chinese. Es gibt keine Ordnung in VSA, I must say,
people don't vote yet whine in increasing numbers.

So, what was that about the Power5 chip? I need to report to Kremlin
in a few minutes, so go on, people..

--
Best regards,
 Yuri