[geeks] Office OS X

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 20 22:23:31 CST 2002

--- Joshua D Boyd <jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu> wrote:

> > OT: One of the neatest little boxes I've seen lately is the HP
> > 100/200LX - great little DB built-in, just draw a form and go! No
> > tables todefine, it all Just Works (tm).
>
> Wow.  Sounds cool.

I like it for the simplicity, I think it is of a design that was
popular about 10-12 years ago... I built a restaurant review/info
database in about 15 minutes without the manual...

The 100/200LX uses AA batteries, runs MS-DOS 5.0 (in ROM), and includes
Lotus 123 spreadsheet... Cool. See http://www.palmtoppaper.com or, of
course, google away! (use 200lx hp palmtop as your string)

=====
Lionel

http://mailplus.yahoo.com