[geeks] Anybody can borrow me $10k? hehe....

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Nov 20 15:15:49 CST 2002

On Wednesday, November 20, 2002, at 11:56 AM, Thomas Gallaway wrote:
> Sorry but I am still learning english... hehe...
> I'm just living in the US since 2 years now...

   Hey, are you the same Tom that I hung out with in Virginia last week?
  (sorry, didn't catch your last name then)...if so, your english is
fine...in fact, better than that of many native english speakers I know.

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "So you're really not gonna bite on the
St. Petersburg, FL              transvestite bait?"    -Doc Shipley