[geeks] Anybody can borrow me $10k? hehe....

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Nov 20 11:08:49 CST 2002

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 11:56:42AM -0500, Thomas Gallaway wrote:
> Sorry but I am still learning english... hehe...
> I'm just living in the US since 2 years now...

Since we are on the topic about picking on english usage:

"I'm just living in the US since 2 years now..." is improper.

You could say "I've only been living in the US for two years" or "I just
moved to the US two years ago".

I wish I could cite a specific rule, but I'm not sure what it would be.

--
Joshua D. Boyd