[geeks] Postscript question

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Tue Nov 19 22:57:56 CST 2002

Same here... B&W G3 400... just got a Gig of RAM in her... and I've got
an original Radeon Mac Edition coming from an eBay auction. (Right now
she's got the stock ATI Rage 128 with DVD decoder board).  Really easy
upgrades.... been running OS X since DP4.  I did decide to do a clean
install of Jaguar right when it came out since the machine was getting
slightly crufty... so I wiped everything and installed Jaguar by
itself. (No OS 9)  My scanner is out in the hall awaiting a new owner
(no OS X drivers...works in OS X under Classic mode, however... but I
am sick of Classic/OS 9...)

Andrew