[geeks] Anybody can borrow me $10k? hehe....

Dave Kimmel crisco_kid at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 19 19:07:57 CST 2002

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> Seriously though, spice simulations are for electronics design.  Allows
> you to find problems with a circuit before you go to the expense of
> actually building it.

Mmm, spice.  That's something I've wanted to play with for a while.  Does
anyone have a preference for decent schematic capture software?  Err, I
think that schematic capture is what I need - something where I can draw
out the circuit on screen and generate a spice netlist out of it.  Windows
or unix is good as far as the OS goes, but if there's any really sweet
stuff for OSX it'd be a good thing to help push me in that general
direction.  I've been thinking of getting a Mac, but Macs are almost
complete unknowns to me.

-- Dave Kimmel
   crisco_kid at shaw.ca