[geeks] Anybody can borrow me $10k? hehe....

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Nov 19 16:16:31 CST 2002

On Tuesday, November 19, 2002, at 05:10 PM, Geek wrote:
> Spice simulations???

   Spice is a big chuck of code that simulates analog circuitry.

> I do not surf porn, I do exchange emails alone, and MP3's rarely. I
> find
> they get in the way of watching TV. I just clearly do less intense
> things than those on this list. That does not mean mine is less
> important or interesting, just less intense.

   That's certainly not less important or interesting.  But I don't
believe for a second that you don't surf porn. ;)

      -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "So you're really not gonna bite on the
St. Petersburg, FL              transvestite bait?"    -Doc Shipley