[geeks] Anybody can borrow me $10k? hehe....

Geek geek at geeksworld.net
Tue Nov 19 16:10:04 CST 2002

Spice simulations???

I do not surf porn, I do exchange emails alone, and MP3's rarely. I find
they get in the way of watching TV. I just clearly do less intense
things than those on this list. That does not mean mine is less
important or interesting, just less intense.

Dwight Wallbridge,
Managing Editor, GeekMeltdown.com

GeekMeltdown http://www.geekmeltdown.com
Geek's World http://www.geeksworld.net