[geeks] Anybody can borrow me $10k? hehe....

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue Nov 19 15:48:19 CST 2002

On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 02:59:18PM -0600, Geek wrote:
> I wouldn't say 99%. Maybe 60%, as I do use a lot of processor, and find
> my current one is not good for much of it. Yeah, this is a list of
> higher end power users ...

My computers spend most of their time waiting for me to press keys, or
waiting for packets to arrive.

> It may be my low end bandwidth and constant harping by my ISP that I go
> too high in use, but I cannot find anything I would want a server for at
> home, where it is only one person, maybe two, using it. Oh well. Maybe I
> am not as much of a geek as I thought I was.

I run my public-facing server at home mostly because I have yet to find a
co-location deal I liked.

--
David Cantrell | Member of the Brute Squad | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

Do not be afraid of cooking, as your ingredients will know and misbehave
   -- Fergus Henderson