[geeks] Leonids

Shawn Wallbridge swallbridge at franticfilms.com
Tue Nov 19 15:13:15 CST 2002

I guess you were in the wrong place ;-)

I went out to a park about 6km south of the city and it was pretty cool
(to get away from the light from the city, which was still pretty bad).
I would say about 20 really nice ones and about 100 small ones. That was
in about an hour and a half. The clouds were bad for a while, but it
really cleared up around 3:30 so it was pretty nice. I was glad I went
out (of course I am a little tired now).

shawn