[geeks] Anybody can borrow me $10k? hehe....

Geek geek at geeksworld.net
Tue Nov 19 15:07:57 CST 2002

These days the average user who buys the whole latest and greatest
marketing crap sees that layout as low end and far too slow for normal
use. I know this is a bunch of bull, but for me that system would be at
least a little advanced and could stand up to the rigors of time and
programmers. Maybe the system would one day be obsolete, not able to do
most things, but that would be a long way away.

Dwight Wallbridge,
Managing Editor, GeekMeltdown.com

GeekMeltdown http://www.geekmeltdown.com
Geek's World http://www.geeksworld.net