[geeks] Anybody can borrow me $10k? hehe....

Geek geek at geeksworld.net
Tue Nov 19 14:59:18 CST 2002

I wouldn't say 99%. Maybe 60%, as I do use a lot of processor, and find
my current one is not good for much of it. Yeah, this is a list of
higher end power users, but I thought it possible someone here would
like to just use a computer to do what needs to be done without extra
uses. I know others who install brand name servers in their homes,
though I just cannot see the use.

It may be my low end bandwidth and constant harping by my ISP that I go
too high in use, but I cannot find anything I would want a server for at
home, where it is only one person, maybe two, using it. Oh well. Maybe I
am not as much of a geek as I thought I was.

Dwight Wallbridge,
Managing Editor, GeekMeltdown.com

GeekMeltdown http://www.geekmeltdown.com
Geek's World http://www.geeksworld.net