[geeks] Anybody can borrow me $10k? hehe....

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Tue Nov 19 14:55:53 CST 2002

I am very much a minimalist and satisfied with very
little as long as it is well built and reliable.
I think the only reason I need a fast cpu at this moment
is for the games I play (Mechwarrior2 a favorite of mine).
My last purchase was an external CDRW which has been
my way of backing up stuff and not worrying about
running out of HDD space.

On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 02:23:02PM -0600, Geek wrote:
> See, Josh, what you are talking about is overkill for me. I would have
> no use for such a high end computer, not to mention dual monitors and a
> terabyte of storage or 20 xserves and a video wall. The most I need for
> my daily existence and even my extra stuff is a P4 1.5 GHz, with about
> 128 MB of vid. Perhaps it is just me, but I just don't do anything high
> end like that. Am I the only one who just wants a computer that does
> basic things and maybe a little graphically intense stuff like gaming
> and stuff.

<snip>
--
Bill