[geeks] Anybody can borrow me $10k? hehe....

Shawn Wallbridge swallbridge at franticfilms.com
Tue Nov 19 14:51:44 CST 2002

Wrong list. I doubt few people on this list wouldn't kill (not
literally) for that machine. If I had the money I would buy it in a
second. Don't forget this machine probably sold for multiple millions of
dollars.

And do you REALLY need a 1.5GHz P4 with 128MB of video memory? I doubt
it. 99% of the time 99% of it would be wasted. I know mine is.

shawn