[geeks] Linux fun...

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Mon Nov 18 09:48:01 CST 2002

Lionel,

first, on the card, lucky bastard. I've never ben able to get prism support
working on a 2.2 kernel. I ended up giving the card to Brendan Kehoe, a good
friend of mine and the former senior developer for cygnus prior to the
redhat buyout, and he couldnt get it working either.  I havent yet tried on
a 2.4 kernel.

Oh and with regards to Peter Gabriel, once again, you lucky bastard.

He may be getting old, but he's still great.

Speaking thereof, Springsteen tickets sold out here in 17 minutes

Chris Byrne