[geeks] WTB: P3-600 slot1 cpu

Geek geek at geeksworld.net
Sun Nov 17 22:29:51 CST 2002

Josh, you need to understand that not only is there exchange from US to
CDN, but there is also duty the retailer must pay to get it here. The
$740 would be equivalent to around $400 or so. The Canadian government
is quite greedy, and wants people to buy all their stuff from only
Canadian supply chains, and couldn't care less that there are not likely
any boards or CPU's actually made wholly in Canada. Oh well. I have
gotten used to Canadian retailers being significantly higher, and deal
with it.

Dwight Wallbridge,
Managing Editor, GeekMeltdown.com

GeekMeltdown http://www.geekmeltdown.com