[geeks] WTB: P3-600 slot1 cpu

Geek geek at geeksworld.net
Sun Nov 17 12:24:31 CST 2002

Yeah, all I want is a 1 GHz PC. One day I will own a Sun, but right now
those are too rare in this city, and not really worth it to me to have
one shipped in. Not light if I am right. As well, the additional problem
is that all I hear shows that I need a new monitor for one of those(I am
not big on VPN or SSH into machines. I prefer being right in front of
it) and those(sync on green) by my research show to be quite expensive,
even on eBay. I like Sun hardware, but the extra's are just unreasonably
high for me to consider.

Dwight Wallbridge,
Managing Editor, GeekMeltdown.com

GeekMeltdown http://www.geekmeltdown.com