[geeks] WTB: P3-600 slot1 cpu

Geek geek at geeksworld.net
Sun Nov 17 12:00:00 CST 2002

I was looking for a board and CPU in the 1 Gig P3 mark for a new case I
have, instead of moving my Dell equipment over there, but it appears
that even that old hardware is too expensive for my blood. The only
stuff I can find on eBay in that range is about $200 USD. Sadly. Oh
well, I guess I give it more time before I move out of the quarter Gig
class of machines.

Dwight Wallbridge,
Managing Editor, GeekMeltdown.com

GeekMeltdown http://www.geekmeltdown.com