[geeks] sun legal strikes again!

dana at dtn.com dana at dtn.com
Fri Nov 15 12:40:48 CST 2002

I would agree, except that a google search for 'Sun Proprietary' reveals
hundreds of "mistakenly" released documents, most on Sun web servers.  If
YOU want to keep a secret YOU must keep it a secret.  It would be different
if Bill had snuck into their offices and took it off their desks, or if
this was government classified docs, but it wasn't, THEY posted it on their
public web server, and THEY have a pattern of this behavior.  It is very
rude for them to keep sending lawyers after him (and yes, when a company
has their lawyer write to you it IS a demand because of the "subtle"
threat).

This reeks of Intentia -v- Reuters...Funny that the DOJ has not filed suit
against Slashdot for the MS decision deal...

Dan

Message: 2