[geeks] sun legal strikes again!

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Thu Nov 14 21:05:55 CST 2002

<Cut from the top of sunhelp.org>
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT OF AND DOES NOT REPRESENT SUN MICROSYSTEMS,
INC. IN ANY WAY. SUN DOES NOT OFFICIALLY SPONSOR, APPROVE, OR ENDORSE
THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT.
However, their legal department doesen't mind asking me to remove links
that point to public Sun web pages, even though I've been running their
N1 ad at their request, for months at no charge.
</cut>

Charge their asses for the ad retroactive to the day you first put it
up!

	-Dan Sikorski