[geeks] Object Oriented Programming Books.

Geoff Reed geoffr at zipcon.net
Wed Nov 13 20:20:44 CST 2002

I am looking for recommendations on General / generic books on object
oriented programming  OO programming methodology, etc...

The college I'm going to switched us from VB6 to VB.Net for the client
server programming, and although I have had experience testing Java apps so
I have a loose handle on OO programming, I am REALLY lacking in the
techniques :(

  I figure if I can get a grasp on OO programming techniques I should be
able to start switching from one language to another just by learning the
specific syntax involved....