[geeks] D-VHS

Geek geek at geeksworld.net
Wed Nov 13 00:39:19 CST 2002

I have an Apex on layaway at WalMart here, $95 plus tax, and I look
forward to the day that I can bring it home. Hopefully the same day I
pay that off, if I do, I can buy the better Lord of the Rings DVD. :-)

Dwight Wallbridge,
Managing Editor, GeekMeltdown.com

GeekMeltdown http://www.geekmeltdown.com
Geek's World http://www.geeksworld.net