OS X terminal.app, was Re: [geeks] Inexpensive SGI Indigo 2 R10K

Leo Green leo at nurgle.net
Tue Nov 12 18:08:01 CST 2002

glterm has improved quite a bit, and I paid my $10 for it.  The only real
problem I have with it now is I havn't found a way to make "delete" do ^H
instead of ^?.

Tho, the shareware nagware crashed glterm, before I got my reg.  That
almost convinced me to try and deal with terminal.app...

On Sun, 10 Nov 2002, Bryan Fullerton wrote:

> On Saturday, November 9, 2002, at 11:10 PM, Bill Bradford wrote:
>
> > Get "GLTerm" (www.pollet.net/GLterm) to replace terminal.app, BTW.
> >
> > I *hate* terminal.app, but LOVE GLTerm.
>
> Terminal.app improved some with 10.2. Things I noticed -
> double-clicking on an IP now highlights the whole IP instead of a
> single octet, and I think they fixed the "highlight is invisible when
> you have a black background" problem.
>
> I last looked at GLTerm a year or so ago, and didn't like it, but can't
> clearly remember why.
>
> Bryan

   |||   leo at nurgle.net - KEDR Webradio 2000 - 2002 R.I.P.    |||
   "Flying is easy: just fall down and miss the ground."
		--  Douglas Adams