[geeks] Misuse of Java

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 21:42:47 CST 2002

--- Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 11, 2002 at 09:55:36AM -0500, vance at neurotica.com wrote:
> > But it would be completely and thoroughly sickening.

You forgot the requisite "even more", as in " ...it would be even more
completely and thoroughly sickening." - and I just spent 12 weeks this
summer taking two VB classes, and generate my income working in such an
environment (but not, thankfully, as a "developer"...

> As if Linux/390 wasnt the same? 8-)

Naw, serves a purpose - not a very common purpose, but a purpose...

=====
Lionel

http://launch.yahoo.com/u2