[geeks] IPFilter experts?

Mike Hebel nimitz at speakeasy.net
Mon Nov 11 10:16:44 CST 2002

Also the command "quick" is good to use in some areas for performance
reasons.  Like if it's a web packet and you don't want to test for
anything else on the line - a "quick" means you don't have to go through
the rest of those rules.

Be careful though - it's easy to short-circuit a rule because of a
"quick" match in above it.  "Only the last match counts." - but then you
probably know that.

Mike Hebel