[geeks] Children's Shows...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 01:10:20 CST 2002

If Ren & Stimpy offered nothing more than the "Log" faux commercial, it
would be enough to hold a special place in my heart...

"It's Log, I't's Log, it's fun for a girl and a boy.
Better than bad it's good.
Everyone wants a log..." (from memory)

And of course, "Happy, Happy, Joy Joy" song IS classic...

Lionel

--- dave at cca.org wrote:
> jp at celestrion.net writes:
>
> >On Sunday, November 10, 2002, at 05:03 PM, Chris Hedemark wrote:
>
> >> Ren & Stimpy come to mind immediately.
>
> >Well, the earlier seasons, anyway.  It quickly went downhill from
> >"creatively surreal" to "animated toilet humor".  The faux
> commercials
>
> I'd say it started out that way, actually. Not that I have anything
> against tasteless, violent humour (I love "Squee") but Ren & Stimpy
> never did anything for me.
>
> Eeek The Cat was my favourite animated show of the 90s.

=====
Lionel

http://launch.yahoo.com/u2